Order by 12 noon for next day delivery, Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded. (For same day delivery, please phone and we'll try our best) We cannot guarantee a set delivery time as our driver goes via the most efficent route on the day. If you have a specific time request please note this in the notes to seller at the checkout and we will endevour to accomadate you.
If the recipent is out when we deliver we will try a neighbour, leave in a safe place or in the last instance contact yourself or the recipient.
Refund Policy - Floral gifts
At Ty Blodau Florists we pride ourselves on exceptional customer service. We strive to process all orders with absolute care and accuracy. We want our customers to enjoy their flowers for as long as possible, so every effort is made to deliver the freshest flowers possible.
Because of the perishable nature of many Products you are advised to make any complaint within 1 working day of the delivery date of your Products.
All products require care, attention and in the case of all cut flower require fresh water, if it is deemed that the products have not been cared for correctly then we may NOT refund or offer an exchange of product
We guarantee five days of freshness for your gift flowers, from the date of delivery. If any flowers arrive damaged, die or wilt within five days of delivery you should take a digital photograph of them and send it to us at
All products that are claimed to be faulty or damaged must be returned to us.
Refunds, partial refunds or an exchange will be given if the product is proved to be faulty or damaged and will be at the owner’s discretion and their decision will be final.
Data Protection Policy
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’), please note our policy regarding the treatment of your personal data:
• Personal data left by customers on themselves and recipients for orders of flowers, plants and/or gifts is processed and maintained on cloud-based software (Floralfrog) that is securely stored.1 This is password protected.
Any paper Order Forms used to prepare the orders and deliveries are destroyed after orders are completed. *
• Orders processed through the Direct2Florist2 website are stored securely, which is password protected. Direct2Florist only share data concerning your order details (including the recipient’s details) to the ultimate florist concerned. Your personal data is maintained on our system, which is only accessible by our staff.
• We do not store any customer bank or credit/debit card details.*
• We do not share any customer information with any third parties.
• We have CCTV on operation on site. Captured data, is retained for 30 days, unless necessary to hold for longer as a result of an incident.
Please ask if you need any further information.
1 Floral frog have confirmed compliance with GDPR
2Direct2Florist have confirmed compliance with GDPR
* Prior to 6.4.17 all orders were taken on paper copies. These along with card payments receipts from that period have been safely stored for tax return purposes only.